2009 has been a wonderful year for me because:
- I travelled a lot and visited
, Amsterdam, Bulgaria , Malaysia , Singapore Budapest, Denmark and Rome. Still dreaming of India, Japan, Portugal, New Zealand...
- I started DELTA and read one million books about teaching and learning (more or less ;)
- My blog was born in October!
- Thanks to Videojug, I began experimenting with Indian cuisine and can now make delicious Chicken Tikka Masala
- I spoke at two ELT conferences - in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and Budapest, Hungary and met some fantastic people there
- I wrote 3 guest posts for Ken Wilson, Lindsay Clandfield and Nick Jaworski and talked about my experiences in
on Barbara Sakamoto’s blog Poland
- After months of struggle I finally got a credit card and became a proud member of IATEFL
- Lindsay Clandfield wrote a guest post for me
- I finally bought ‘How to teach English with technology’ and started getting prepared for future debates with Gavin Dudeney
- Many people found my ideas interesting enough and posted comments on my blog so here are my thanks to: Darren Elliott, Karenne Sylvester, Ken Wilson, Alan Tait, Marisa Constantinides, Nick Jaworski, Rupert (Videojug Director), Agata Zgarda, Alex Case, Lindsay Clandfield, Prof. Nelba Quintana, Nicky, Julian Gilbert, Samccoy, Victro Hugo Rojas, Peter Fenton, Miss Shonah, Vicky Loras, Shelly Terrell, Callie Wilkinson, Melania Paduraru, The TEFL Tradesman... and all of you who stop by at my blog from time to time!
- Last but not least, I spent way too much on new shoes. Has it become a dangerous addiction?
My New Year's Resolutions and wishes for 2010 are below, disguised in a Wordle cloud.
Hope they will all come true and wish the same to you :)