I simply hate duplicating patterns and doing the same things other people do.
Yet what I’ve been doing here has been appreciated by people I both like and respect so I have no choice but to thank them and follow suit :)
I was tagged by two of my Great Men - Mike Harrison and Lindsay Clandfield and one Great Lady whom I have yet to meet - Marta Mrozik.
I wish I could choose people who tagged me but I cannot so here are the ten blogs I find worth taking a look at:
(NB I guess everyone in the blogosphere knows this and that blog so I didn't include them on purpose)
- Carol Read's blog
- Kalinago English - Karenne Sylvester's blog
- Good morning from... - Laura Ponting's blog
- Authentic Teaching - Willy C.Cardoso's blog
- The Lives of Teachers - Darren Elliott's blog
- Turklish tefl - Nick Jaworski's blog
- Janet's Abruzzo edublog - Janet Bianchini's blog
- Teaching Village - Barbara Sakamoto' blog
- Early EFL - Leahn Stanhope's blog
- Vicky Loras's blog
If you haven't checked these blogs out yet, you definitely should :)