Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blowing my own trumpet



A few months ago, Zarina Markova, whom I met at the BETA Bulgaria conference in May 2009, asked me to host a SEETA week.


For those of you who have never heard of it, SEETA is a  collaborative on-line community of eleven Teachers' Associations in SE Europe run by volunteers.


I feel honoured as some of the former hosts invited to share their ideas on the website were Scott Thornbury, Jamie Keddie, Nik Peachey and Philip Kerr among others.


From 14th to 20th of May 2010 I'll be there discussing all possible issues related to Classroom Management.


Hoping that some of you will find time to join me :)

2 comments:

  1. That's great =)
    Will get myself registered and be ready to take part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be very happy to see you there Mike :)

    ReplyDelete