Whenever I think about the big names of ELT or fellow bloggers, the only thing that comes to my mind is what they have achieved being teachers, teacher trainers or authors. There are very few things you can learn about a person behind an ELT bestseller or an amazing blog for teachers unless you’re actually friends with them.
Obviously, in certain cases, it’s a conscious choice. Some people simply don’t want others to invade their privacy and we all have to respect that.
But I’m curious. Yeah, I know what killed the cat but can’t help it.
What are you into APART FROM teaching? What can’t you live without? What’s this something about you that not many people know?
Guess I have to come out first, so here we go:
- I love traveling. The best gift for me is a guidebook focusing on a place I haven’t visited yet.
- I buy tons of books and then have no time to read them.
- I’m into films of all sorts and Pedro Almodovar is my all time favourite.
- My childhood heroine was Anne Shirley and I dream of flying to
one day. PEI
- I’m a true fan of Harry Potter. Surely because he's an only child like me.
- Three years ago I was working on the musical Cats with my students. Since then I’ve been a huge fan of musicals and face painting.
- I have a collection of necklaces and had to buy special hangers to keep them.
- I love shopping. I get crazy when I see the words SALES, DISCOUNT or SPECIAL PRICES.
- I’ve lived by the sea all my life. Maybe that’s why my favourite sport is trekking in the mountains.
- I always have fruit and vodka in my refrigerator. Fruit for myself, vodka for guests.
- I definitely kiss better than I cook. Actually, I probably do everything better than that.
Why was I called l_missbossy? If you attend the Pecha Kucha night at the ISTEK conference in March, you might get a chance to find out. If not, you might try guessing now J
Can't wait to hear from you!